Dr Stephanie Barrett
Consultant Physician and Rheumatologist in London
MB, ChB, MD, FRCP
GMC No. 2825957
- President of the Royal Society of Medicine, Rheumatology Division, 2017-18
- Member of Council and Trustee at the Royal Society of Medicine
- Member of Council, Rheumatology Section of the Royal Society of Medicine
Making an appointment
Please contact Dr Stephanie Barrett’s Practice Manager, Chris Morgan, on:
020 7730 8508
The London Consulting Rooms
116 Harley Street
- What are the main symptoms of arthritis?
- Nutrition and Exercise for Osteoporosis
- What is Gout and how can it be treated?
- RTMS London: A Rheumatology Clinic specialising in fibromyalgia and chronic non inflammatory musculoskeletal pain founded by Dr Stephanie Barrett, Consultant Rheumatologist.
- Osteoporosis explained: How is the condition treated?